MeterGrapher Software Package
Logging and analysis of compressed air flows is essential for good management. MeterGrapher provides a simple, flexible, cost-effective solution on your PC.
Latest version available – 2.32. See MeterGrapherReadMe for details and box below right for a summary.
System requirements – Modern PC with spare USB port and/or Ethernet connection to a router.
With MeterGrapher you can:
- Link up to 250 meters to your PC using ZigBee wireless, COM/USB or Ethernet adapters.
- Log CDI flow and pressure meters, and optionally any other devices that use the Modbus protocol
- Describe the meter configuration, including lower and upper limits.
- Log values at any interval down to 200ms per meter.
- Monitor meter status (Values in limits or out of limits, no limits set, no data from meter)
- Retain historical values
- Use powerful built-in graphing capabilities for analysis and decision support
- Export data to other logging systems
- Auto-start logging on PC restart
- Renumber CDI meters
- Use pre-formatted Excel workbooks for further data analysis
- Adjust parity and stop bits to match system settings
Please look at the User Docs.
MeterGrapher is feature-rich and you will get the best out of it if you know what it can do!
If you wish to log non-CDI devices contact CDI Meters Inc.